Augmentia Health’s team of psychologists offers a complete range of workplace psychology services for employers, management, staff, teams, and individuals. We provide consultations for:
- Individuals, including career counselling and executive coaching sessions; seminars and workshops
- Fully integrated organisational support, learning and development programs.
- Counselling for workplace Issues
Flexible delivery options include individual consultation sessions, small group problem-based interventions, evening seminars, half-day, one- and two-day workshops, facilitator-driven presentations, participant-driven workshops and self-paced module programs.
Augmentia Health’s therapists work with individuals and their families on a broad range of work-related issues. They can help with a variety of different issues, including:
- Coping with workplace stress
- Work-Life Balance
- Managing depression in the workplace
- Career coaching
- Resume and job application assistance
- Difficult Teams
- Managing conflict at work
- Health and wellness
- Building Emotional Resilience
- Dealing with burnout
- Bullying and Harassment
- Dealing with Procrastination
- Interpersonal Communication
- Managing addictions
- PTSD/ Trauma counselling
- Managing perfectionism
- Asking for Help
- Difficult Relationships
- Building self esteem and assertiveness
- Time management
- Problem solving and prioritising
- Pain Management
- Cross cultural issues
- Leadership skills training
- Coaching for performance
- Manager coaching
- Managing social relationships at work
When should you seek help?
Many employees leave it too long to seek therapy. They feel ashamed or weak and try to manage alone. They may start taking days off or dread going to work every day. They may not confide in their fellow employees for fear of losing their jobs.
They may take their worries home and burden their partners and families with long lists of complaints about work or become silent and withdrawn.
Just as with medical issues, the sooner you identify the problem and start addressing it, the more likely you will have a better outcome. Listen when a good friend suggests you see a therapist – and take action – and the faster you can get back to enjoying life.
If you think that you or someone at work may be experiencing mental health issues, Augmentia Health may be able to help. Call us in 1800 683 442.